Friday, July 23, 2004

heya...you still around? well, Royal Blues has obviously been on an extended break here. unintentionally. but, you know, sayin' something is sayin' something and...it's been awful quiet lately.

is there anything actually interesting about this team right now? I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say no. in fact, a couple nights ago I had to pick someone up from the airport, and I decided I'd rather listen to cd's there and back rather than the royals game that was on that night. you know things have gotten pretty bad when that happens.

anyway, uh, while I was gone the royals won some and lost some and I think some guys got some hits and other nights they pretty much didn't and...I'm not even gonna guess that there were any good pitching performances. I still pay some attention, you know?

but I certainly plan on getting this little site back on track and updated regularly. uh, after this weekend. I'm not sure I have any interest in trying to keep it updated daily or anything, but I definitely plan on having more words here. and that is all the excitement I can promise when it comes to the royals.

No comments: